Definición de protectionism en inglés:
The theory or practice of shielding a country’s domestic industries from foreign competition by taxing imports.
- Moreover, the smaller the country, the greater will be the pressure to opt for free trade rather than protectionism.
- He tried to persuade organized labor that free trade and not protectionism was in its interests.
- We don't have to choose between strict protectionism and unregulated free trade.
protectionist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- All this leads to a myriad of various political economies with abundant protectionist features.
- The economic consequences of protectionist policies and of the trend toward autarky are the same for all countries.
- The opponents of world bureaucracies, no matter how much they favored free trade, were called isolationists and protectionists - words drawn from recent war propaganda.
Definición de protectionism en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan