A chronic skin disease causing severe itching.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In prurigo nodularis, a variant of lichen simplex chronicus, 10-to 20-mm nodules develop over areas within easy scratching reach, such as the extensor arms and legs.
- Prurigo pigmentosa is characterized by an inflammatory phase with pruritic erythematous papules and a resolution phase with reticulated pigmentation.
mid 17th century: from Latin, from prurire 'to itch'.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- After 15 minutes he started to complain from burn sensation and itching and then an erythematous and pruriginous lesions appeared.
- Two of our patients treated with imatinib developed widespread cutaneous reactions characterized as symmetric pruriginous maculopapular exanthema that was confluent in some areas.