Definición de pruritus en inglés:
Severe itching of the skin, as a symptom of various ailments.
- When the lesions are rubbed, they manifest erythema, edema, pruritus, and occasional bullae formation.
- Latex allergic reactions range from pruritus to erythematous, weeping lesions.
- Liver transplantation may be considered in response to liver failure, or if the patient has uncontrollable pruritus or severe osteoporosis.
- Example sentences
- Allergic forms usually present acutely with erythematous, pruritic, edematous and exudative lesions, while contact dermatitis often has a more insidious onset with lichenification.
- Urticaria is characterized by pruritic, edematous, well-circumscribed, erythematous plaques that are transient over several hours.
- On re-exposure, patients develop an acute, pruritic, eczematous dermatitis, often with blisters in a linear configuration at the site of contact.
Definición de pruritus en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan