- A hallucinogenic alkaloid, found in some toadstools.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- LSD use also produces tolerance for other hallucinogenic drugs such as psilocybin and mescaline, but not to drugs such as marijuana, amphetamines, and PCP, which do not act directly on the serotonin receptors affected by LSD.
- Some hallucinogens, such as PCP and MDMA are addictive, while others, such as LSD, psilocybin, and mescaline are not.
- His chapter on psychedelics begins with the modern history of such drugs, with sections then devoted to brief discussions of the subjective effects of LSD, psilocybin, mescaline, DMT, ayahuasca, MDMA, and marijuana.
1950s: from modern Latin Psilocybe (genus name), from Greek psilos 'bald' + kubē 'head'.
Más definiciones de psilocybinDefinición de psilocybin en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional