Definición de psychiatric en inglés:
Of or relating to mental illness or its treatment: a psychiatric disorder
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It emerged that Sharpe had a history of mental instability and had had psychiatric treatment.
- He was currently unemployable and had received psychiatric treatment for depression.
- His injuries have forced him to take early retirement and he now receives psychiatric treatment.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The problem is how to get the psychiatrically ill person to see the psychiatrist.
- There have been no studies examining treatment responses in psychiatrically ill Ecstasy users, and the risks of using psychiatric medications in these patients are unknown.
- Our colleagues may not be identifying their psychiatrically ill patients in their practice as they ought to, because when they do, they have no place to send them.
Palabras que riman con psychiatricgeriatric, paediatric (US pediatric), Patrick, theatric
Definición de psychiatric en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda