- 1Of, affecting, or arising in the mind; related to the mental and emotional state of a person: the victim had sustained physical and psychological damageMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The end product is of course very different, but the internal or psychological processes are related.
- Does he not see the inner torment and psychological damage this is causing me?
- In the north of Europe, the Fauves' celebration of color was pushed to new emotional and psychological depths.
- 1.1Of or relating to psychology: psychological researchMás ejemplos en oraciones
- She took a sabbatical and has continued with her psychological researches while sailing the South Seas.
- I find consolation in the fact that psychological research shows that man is capable of empathy as well as evil.
- The new research looked at psychological tests done 12 months after the first injection.
- 1.2(Of an ailment or problem) having a mental rather than a physical cause: it was concluded that her pain was psychologicalMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Most sexual problems have a psychological rather than a physical cause.
- Scientific research has successfully shown that abortion causes many psychological side effects.
- The first is how psychoanalysis, if it is a myth, can solve psychological problems.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- That cell mate might be psychologically disturbed or could be an alcoholic or a junkie, he pointed out.
- For example if people go on to low-fat diets it can make them feel deprived, which can be negative psychologically.
- For many it was an affliction that lasted well beyond their teenage years and could be psychologically devastating.