- The moment at which something will or would have the greatest psychological effect: there was a psychological moment when they might have accepted the reportMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I might concede that there was a psychological moment in which people made the transition, and I will get to this a little more later.
- Many people of our generation will never let go of the assassination as a psychological moment, however much or little it may have meant historically.
- This means that if what you're studying is culture, the part played by the psychological moments, or episodes, in the transmission of culture should be seen as crucial.
Más definiciones de psychological momentDefinición de psychological moment en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional