- A tendency to interpret events or arguments in subjective terms, or to exaggerate the relevance of psychological factors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This disappearance of objective knowledge in Western philosophy has continued in other idealist and subjective guises-positivism, materialism, psychologism and historicism.
- Frege was also a harsh critic of psychologism in logic: the view that logical truths are truths about psychology.
- Richards's psychologism had ‘paved the way for the study of poems as independent structures’ or ‘consideration of the poem as a separate world.’
Más definiciones de psychologismDefinición de psychologism en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional