- 1Analyze or regard in psychological terms, especially in an uninformed way: he lets few of Kinsey’s quirks and opinions pass without psychologizing them awayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Too frequently, Stevenson's doubled scenes, his disjunctive narratives, even his fascination with and sophisticated representations of cultural difference have been merely psychologized.
- Goldstein's earlier novels psychologized time, foregrounding the present and explaining it by the past.
- At its fiercest moments of theatricalization, the maternal is not a mere foil for psychologizing or romanticizing childhood.
- 1.1 [no object] Theorize or speculate concerning the psychology of something or someone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- How do dreams appear to people who, lacking the explanatory and theoretical machinery of modern psychology and neuroscience, cannot psychologize them?
- In it, Bonfil blasted conventional applied anthropologists for psychologizing poverty and blaming its victims, for recommending insignificant solutions to structural problems, and for pathologizing revolutionary change.
Más definiciones de psychologizeDefinición de psychologize en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional