Definición de psychology en inglés:
1The scientific study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He studied Jungian and transpersonal psychology and took a special interest in allergic diseases.
- These researchers draw their inspiration from the discipline of psychology and study behaviour in a quite detailed way.
- Qualitative inquiry embeds psychology in rich contexts of history, society, and culture.
study of the mind, science of the mind
1.1 [in singular] The mental characteristics or attitude of a person or group: the psychology of Americans in the 1920s
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The election, he must remind voters, is really about something more than the personalities, and the psychologies, of the two major candidates.
- This is an extraordinarily complex topic that has its roots in history, the global economy, the failure of diplomacy and the psychologies of the people involved.
- While many movies attempt to imitate the personal psychologies of cops and criminals, Dark Blue hits closer to the mark than most.
1.2 [in singular] The mental and emotional factors governing a situation or activity: the psychology of interpersonal relationships
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He wittily captures the psychology of the situation without actually showing many of the faces.
- The fact that he is red-green color blind prompted an interest in optics and the psychology of vision.
- It may help you to increase your sales by understanding the psychology of purchasing and your part in that process.
Palabras que riman con psychologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, neurology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, radiology, reflexology, scatology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda