Relating to or deriving from psychometry or psychometrics.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In fact, it is a more specific question than that: what is it about the human brain that makes some people better at psychometric intelligence test items than others?
- The psychometric tests found that the users and past users had poorer immediate and delayed verbal memory recall.
- The issue of measurement equivalence was examined because it is becoming a critical psychometric concern for test users.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- First, does this measure yield psychometrically robust dimensions of psychological adjustment for a sample of urban preschool children?
- This definition makes clear that early childhood educators will need psychometrically sound and culturally appropriate rating scales of behavior problems to identify children with emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Hence, it is necessary to determine which instruments are the most psychometrically sound and suitable for youths to complete when assessing psychopathology and which provide the most useful information to the clinician.
Palabras que riman con psychometricanthropometric, asymmetric, diametric, geometric, isometric, kilometric, metric, obstetric, pyrometric, sociometric
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: psy·cho·met·ric
Definición de psychometric en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda