Definición de psychotic en inglés:
Of, denoting, or suffering from a psychosis: a psychotic disturbance
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One simply cannot equate psychotic disturbances which alter the entire personality with physical diseases.
- As well as symptoms of panic, these nine patients all had overt psychotic symptoms and behavioural disturbance.
- Terror always has its roots in hysteria and psychotic insecurity; still, we should know our enemy.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person suffering from a psychosis.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Man and Chen compared the effectiveness of intramuscular injections of chlorpromazine with IM haloperidol in controlling agitated, assaultive psychotics.
- LSD psychotics fundamentally did not differ from schizophrenics except for the amount of parental alcoholism.
- It you want to say, do they have disordered thinking, are they distorted in their ideas of relationships with people, some of them certainly are personality disordered, but not a lot are schizophrenic or what we would call psychotics.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In a second scene from Macbeth, Lady Macbeth walks about the castle in a trance-like state, muttering psychotically.
- Little do they know that common sense tells those of us who exist outside of their respective cults that these fanatics are almost certainly, if not psychotically, wrong.
- Well, suicide usually, as we know, occurs when people are psychotically depressed.
Palabras que riman con psychoticabiotic, amniotic, antibiotic, chaotic, demotic, despotic, erotic, exotic, homoerotic, hypnotic, idiotic, macrobiotic, meiotic, narcotic, neurotic, osmotic, patriotic, prebiotic, quixotic, robotic, sclerotic, semiotic, symbiotic, zygotic, zymotic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda