Definición de public relations en inglés:
plural sustantivo[also treated as singular]
1The professional maintenance of a favorable public image by a company or other organization or a famous person.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Previously she worked for Nampost as a senior manager for public relations and corporate affairs.
- Professional public relations companies have been hired to keep the image right.
- The public relations exercise attracted widespread media coverage for the airline at the time.
1.1The state of the relationship between the public and a company or other organization or a famous person: companies justify the cost in terms of improved public relations
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Over the years, Iftar parties have also evolved as platforms to improve public relations.
- Well, in terms of public relations, it has not been a good week for the White House.
- I feel the police are missing a golden opportunity to create good public relations.
Definición de public relations en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda