- (In the UK) the right of authors to receive payment when their books or other works are loaned out by public libraries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I can't say that it was a bestseller, but it was bought by quite a few public libraries, and the public lending right payments show that it is being read.
- I know that the books are read, because I receive income from the public lending right scheme.
- This novel has tremendous narrative grip and has commanded a readership second only to Watership Down in the public lending right figures.
Más definiciones de public lending rightDefinición de public lending right en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional