Definición de pull-down en inglés:
Computing (Of a menu) appearing below a menu title only while selected. Compare with drop-down.
- We'll make it as easy as possible by providing you with an online, automatic metadata generator that has pull-down menus to select headings from a subject tree and support from ISL staff.
- This site will also let you select a specific movie title from a pull-down menu, enter your zip code and see reviews, clips or determine where the movie is showing in your area.
- In this case, select your CD Recordable drive from the pull-down menu.
sustantivoComputing Volver al principio
A pull-down menu.
- Control sets are grouped onto floating windows, and are accessed by collapsible pull-downs.
- Only the pull-down is empty, and it will not let you bypass the window to the next stage of the process, or manually type in your location.
- Access the editor from the Start menu or from the CAD Manager pull-down inside Architectural Desktop.
Definición de pull-down en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary