Definición de pullback en inglés:
1An act of withdrawing troops.
- This withdrawal followed on previous military pullbacks in the state.
- U.S. military officials are cautiously optimistic the move will bring calm to the besieged city, but warn the pullback is not a withdrawal or retreat.
- Coalition hard-liners have been trying to sabotage a pullback.
2A reduction in price or demand: there is no sign of a consumer pullback
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For retailers, a consumer pullback during the crucial back-to-school period could mean a very unmerry Christmas.
- Most households, it seems, react sluggishly to the market's shifting performance, which may help explain why consumption has held up despite the pullback in stock prices.
- A pullback in crude oil prices could spur further gains in shares, he added.
Definición de pullback en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan