Definición de pulmonate en inglés:
A mollusk of the group Pulmonata, which includes the land snails and slugs and many freshwater snails.
- Pulmonates are dioecious and hermaphroditic as are prosobranchs, but pulmonates develop directly (there is no larval form).
- There are now hundreds of thousands of species of insects and green plants, and tens of thousands of mites, spiders, and pulmonate land snails (those endowed with lungs).
- In addition, the pulmonate snail, the marsh clam, and several polychaete worms were abundant.
adjetivoVolver al principio
Relating to or denoting pulmonates.
- In pulmonate land snails, variation in gene organization is found at the level of the superfamily (Yamazaki et al. 1997).
- Being a pulmonate gastropod means that it has no gills.
- Pupa mtDNA shows many unique features that are shared with pulmonate land snails.
Definición de pulmonate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan