- Studded with or denoting dots or tiny holes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Like cholinergic urticaria, variant exercise-induced anaphylaxis produces small, punctate, erythematous papules and is associated with increased plasma histamine levels.
- The mass had a pink, shiny, and slightly lobulated cut surface with focal, punctate, light yellow calcifications and irregular, white, fibrous streaks.
- Some patients have target-like lesions, with each lesion consisting of a central punctate hemorrhage surrounded by circumferential regions of pallor and hemorrhage.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The mosaic patterns, punctation and leukoplakia that are associated with squamous lesions are generally not seen with glandular lesions.
- The five small rim-punctated jars from Burials 1, 5, 7, and 11 have from two to five rows of punctations around the rim, but otherwise are simply smaller versions of the previously described jars.
- The Burial 10 pigment jar (incompletely oxidized during firing) is also decorated with two partially smoothed-over rows of rim punctations.
mid 18th century: from Latin punctum 'point' + -ate2.
Más definiciones de punctateDefinición de punctate en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional