- A person, group, or country that covertly controls another: the puppetmaster behind the current administrationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You're a machine to be commanded by your puppet masters in the military-industrial complex.
- At the behest of their US puppet-masters, the newly elected Iraqi government had Al Jazeera temporarily thrown out of the country.
- The ultimate puppet master is finally revealed in the refugee affair, their script being followed to the letter by all players.
Más definiciones de puppetmasterDefinición de puppetmaster en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional