- An officer on a ship who keeps the accounts, especially the head steward on a passenger vessel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- One of them was the purser of the vessel who told us that it all happened very quickly in rough seas.
- Enzo was the purser on a cruise ship up North and one of his jobs was to organise show time.
- You'll have a double cabin to yourself, but pay less because you won't know which one until you board the ship and the purser directs you, basically, to whichever cabin is still unoccupied.
Más definiciones de purserDefinición de purser en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional