- The curious thing, in the setting of the Regulations Review Committee, is that not all subordinate legislation is within the purview of the committee.
- As far as the question of double-dipping is concerned, that is within the purview of the Minister to answer, and the Minister can comment on that part.
- That is why we view with concern a proposal to partially exempt NSW politicians from the purview of the state's anti-corruption watchdog.
- Now we're getting people who are reviewing up to a dozen applications, not in their area of speciality but in, what you might say, their wider purview of experience.
- Only the state of the sanity of the defendant's mind mattered, and that was the purview of men with education and experience.
- The film points out that these novels were written by a man who had never been to America, and links Hitler to him as also a man who had no experience of cultures outside his purview.
Late Middle English: from Anglo-Norman French purveu 'foreseen', past participle of purveier (see purvey). Early use was as a legal term specifying the body of a statute following the words “be it enacted.”.
Definición de purview en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.