Definición de push poll en inglés:
An ostensible opinion poll in which the true objective is to sway voters using loaded or manipulative questions.
- This is done intentionally to camouflage the true nature of the push poll.
- We witnessed that tonight on the Holmes push poll, Mr Shirley.
- On the second day, several supporters called to say they had gotten a phone call from a push poll by our opponent.
- Example sentences
- In our region, push-polling was organised out of an Exclusive Brethren school.
- I don't know what the agenda of the Herald editors is exactly, but that poll they commissioned was rubbish, bordering on push-polling.
- But this hasn't stopped Morgan swinging his boiler room polling crews into action, conducting what looks suspiciously like push-polling.
Definición de push poll en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia