- An ostensible opinion poll in which the true objective is to sway voters using loaded or manipulative questions.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is done intentionally to camouflage the true nature of the push poll.
- We witnessed that tonight on the Holmes push poll, Mr Shirley.
- On the second day, several supporters called to say they had gotten a phone call from a push poll by our opponent.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In our region, push-polling was organised out of an Exclusive Brethren school.
- I don't know what the agenda of the Herald editors is exactly, but that poll they commissioned was rubbish, bordering on push-polling.
- But this hasn't stopped Morgan swinging his boiler room polling crews into action, conducting what looks suspiciously like push-polling.
Más definiciones de push pollDefinición de push poll en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional