Definición de pushback en inglés:
1A negative or unfavorable response: there’s been some strong pushback from Republicans on this
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There's been some strong pushback from Republicans on this, however.
- I expect more pushback from other parts of the administration in the near future.
- In the course of that exchange I mentioned that while I understood the pushback against John and the announcement he made last week I didn't understand quite the ferocity of it.
2(At an airport) the action or an instance of moving an airplane from a passenger terminal to a runway or taxiway.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Flight tests of a modified and instrumented B737 are to begin next month to determine how long the inerting effect would remain when the fuel tanks are given a squirt of nitrogen gas before pushback.
- The 311 system, with its ability to sort data by variables such as crew, truck, employee, job and day, didn't go in without pushback.
- Following the arrestment and sideline for a pushback, the flight-deck chief emphatically signaled for a shutdown of the port engine.
Definición de pushback en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda