Definición de pyrexia en inglés:
Raised body temperature; fever.
- Along with the constant infestation of lice came the high risk of pyrexia, or trench fever.
- Rarely, patients may have influenza-like symptoms, transient pyrexia, or allergic reactions.
- In Perth, maternal pyrexia and preceding viral illness were both importantly associated with encephalopathy.
- Example sentences
- He remained pyrexial, his C reactive protein concentration and hepatic transaminases continued to rise, and he became increasingly unwell.
- She's also gone lame which is one of the symptoms (pyrexial and limping syndrome).
- She was pyrexial and vomiting (two siblings had similar but less marked symptoms).
Definición de pyrexia en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan