- Raised body temperature; fever.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Along with the constant infestation of lice came the high risk of pyrexia, or trench fever.
- Rarely, patients may have influenza-like symptoms, transient pyrexia, or allergic reactions.
- In Perth, maternal pyrexia and preceding viral illness were both importantly associated with encephalopathy.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He remained pyrexial, his C reactive protein concentration and hepatic transaminases continued to rise, and he became increasingly unwell.
- She's also gone lame which is one of the symptoms (pyrexial and limping syndrome).
- She was pyrexial and vomiting (two siblings had similar but less marked symptoms).
mid 18th century: modern Latin, from Greek purexis, from puressein 'be feverish', from pur 'fire'.
Más definiciones de pyrexiaDefinición de pyrexia en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional