Definición de pyrogenic en inglés:
- They can cause pyrogenic reaction symptoms, including fever, chills, and hypotension.
- Endotoxin bacteria also are called pyrogenic bacteria because they activate the inflammatory process and produce fever.
- The pyrogenic exotoxins, also known as erythrogenic toxins, are responsible for the rash of scarlet fever.
1.1Caused or produced by combustion or the application of heat: pyrogenic factors affecting the fluctuation of the forest-savanna boundary
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Xeric oak scrub communities are pyrogenic, so their flora and fauna have developed adaptations to fire.
- Our results confirm the nature of Florida scrub as an ‘autosuccessional’ ecosystem, typical of most pyrogenic shrublands.
- Fire-suppression efforts soon followed, largely eliminating fire from these pyrogenic forests.
Definición de pyrogenic en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan