- 1Inducing fever.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They can cause pyrogenic reaction symptoms, including fever, chills, and hypotension.
- Endotoxin bacteria also are called pyrogenic bacteria because they activate the inflammatory process and produce fever.
- The pyrogenic exotoxins, also known as erythrogenic toxins, are responsible for the rash of scarlet fever.
- 1.1Caused or produced by combustion or the application of heat: pyrogenic factors affecting the fluctuation of the forest-savanna boundaryMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Xeric oak scrub communities are pyrogenic, so their flora and fauna have developed adaptations to fire.
- Our results confirm the nature of Florida scrub as an ‘autosuccessional’ ecosystem, typical of most pyrogenic shrublands.
- Fire-suppression efforts soon followed, largely eliminating fire from these pyrogenic forests.
Más definiciones de pyrogenicDefinición de pyrogenic en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional