Definición de quantitate en inglés:
verbo[with object] Medicine & Biology
Determine the quantity or extent of (something in numerical terms); quantify.
- Plasma PS has been quantitated by immunologic and functional assays.
- In all specimens, mitotic index was quantitated by counting the number of mitoses per twenty 100X oil immersion fields in areas of highest mitotic activity.
- Staining was quantitated and correlated with histologic subtype and mitotic index.
- Example sentences
- Multiple episodes of EBV reactivation led to decreased immunosuppressive therapy and serial quantitations of blood EBV genome copies.
- The quantitation of the stem cells is problematic.
- A variety of molecular methods exist for use in detection and quantitation of HPV.
Definición de quantitate en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan