Definición de quantitative en inglés:
1Relating to, measuring, or measured by the quantity of something rather than its quality: quantitative analysis Often contrasted with qualitative.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yet this is in many ways a quantitative rather than a qualitative distinction.
- Evaluation may involve subjective and objective measures and qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- That may be appropriate, but using these qualitative data for quantitative statistics is fraught with difficulty.
1.1Denoting or relating to verse whose meter is based on the length of syllables, as in Latin, as opposed to the stress, as in English.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Most critical studies evaluate Campions place in and contribution to the movement to create English quantitative verse.
- The rhythms of both Greek and Latin poetry are based on the quantitative length of syllables, not on stress accent as are English rhythms.
- Later European languages, in admiration of Greek and Roman poetry with their quantitative meters, have often tried to replicate the musical character of ancient verse.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It can augment groundwater quantitatively and qualitatively.
- A number will then be allocated to each category of answer so that the answers can then be entered into a computer database and analysed quantitatively.
- The argument that one can't quantitatively differentiate between philosophies is in fact wrong.
Definición de quantitative en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda