Definición de quantitative analysis en inglés:
1Analysis of a situation or event, especially a financial market, by means of complex mathematical and statistical modeling: I did a lot of quantitative analysis early in my career, translating information into insight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- "I learned a tremendous amount from Merrill Lynch about quantitative analysis, which we use in the fund to this day."
- "Every high-profile election campaign in the modern era relies extensively on scientific surveying and quantitative analysis," he said.
- The company's research efforts are focused on IT services offering indigenous quantitative analysis about leading organizations.
2 Chemistry Measurement of the quantities of particular constituents present in a substance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Molecular weight measurements are now routinely utilized in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of macromolecules.
- Most chemists were not concerned with this detail because during the first half of the eighteenth century chemistry was not concerned with quantitative analysis.
- The key to quantitative analysis of the composition of salt solutions is the solubility product of the salt, K sp.
Definición de quantitative analysis en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda