1Analysis of a situation or event, especially a financial market, by means of complex mathematical and statistical modeling: I did a lot of quantitative analysis early in my career, translating information into insight
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Economists will be disappointed by the absence of quantitative analysis.
- There are some tables showing trends in bankruptcy over time, but there is not extensive quantitative analysis.
- We often hear about the importance of picking a company by means of quantitative analysis, which evaluates balance sheets and numbers.
2 Chemistry Measurement of the quantities of particular constituents present in a substance.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Molecular weight measurements are now routinely utilized in the qualitative and quantitative analysis of macromolecules.
- Most chemists were not concerned with this detail because during the first half of the eighteenth century chemistry was not concerned with quantitative analysis.
- The key to quantitative analysis of the composition of salt solutions is the solubility product of the salt, K sp.
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: quan·ti·ta·tive a·nal·y·sis
Definición de quantitative analysis en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda