Definición de quaternary en inglés:
- In the more complicated previous model [3-6], higher total R1 concentrations favor higher order quaternary states.
- The fitting procedure shows that only the quaternary model built using the as a template, and modified to accommodate only one zinc ion in the catalytic site (Model B), agrees with the experimental data.
- One of the two vascular hemoglobins possesses a hexagonal-bilayer hemoglobin (HBL-Hb) quaternary structure, which is only found in the Annelida and Vestimentifera.
- Together, the Pleistocene and Holocene make up the Quaternary period, marked by waxing and waning of polar glaciers.
- In the southern part of the valley, the Serghaya Fault Zone follows the mountain front juxtaposing recent alluvium and colluvium against late Quaternary lake sediments, Neogene conglomerates, and Cretaceous carbonates.
- Late Tertiary and Quaternary glacial, alluvial and lacustrine sediments are widespread adjacent to the mountains and in intermontane basins.
- Chatburn and coworkers compared the effectiveness of two concentrations of acetic acid, quaternary ammonium compound, and household detergent against a mixture of P. aeruginosa, S. aureus, and Pseudomonas cepacia.
- Phenols and phenolics, quaternary ammonium compounds, 1: 500 bleach - water solutions, and iodine and iodophors are used in low-level disinfection.
- Their activity may be enhanced by using membrane-disrupting surfactants such as quaternary ammonium compounds.
- What remains to be determined is how the reaction mechanism for this enzyme might differ from those PBGS that show both an absolute requirement for metal ions and an octameric quaternary structure.
- The inherent positive charge of the quaternary nitrogen and hydrophobic retinoid side chains in A2E suggest that it may behave as a surfactant.
- The quaternary nitrogen atom in lycobetaine plays an important role in the formation of hydrogen bonds between the compound and the oligonucleotide.
sustantivo(the Quaternary) Geology Volver al principio
Late Middle English (as a noun denoting a set of four): from Latin quaternarius, from quaterni 'four at once', from quater 'four times', from quattuor 'four'.
Palabras que riman con quaternaryfernery, ternary
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.