- Marching that is conducted at about 120 paces per minute.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Following the inspection the troops moved off in quick time and returned past the reviewing stand for Comdt. Mulhare to take the salute.
- These various movements will be executed by the same commands and according to the same principles as in quick time, except that the command double quick will precede that of march.
- The regimental marches are Men of Harlech in slow time and The Rising of the Lark in quick time.
Más definiciones de quick timeDefinición de quick time en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional