- 1A thing done or made quickly or hastily, in particular.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As further evidence that Slate has cornered the popular market on interesting Supreme Court writing, go read Dahlia Lithwick's quickie on the Supreme Court's federal marshals.
- Haunted may eschew flashy camera panache, but it has a stately, timeless craftsmanship to it that shows this is not merely some hack quickie, direct-to-video production.
- The Blair Witch Project - Halfway between a home video and a minimalist exercise, this little quickie managed to turn a whole industry on its head.
- 1.1A rapidly consumed alcoholic drink.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let the last word rest with the Italian ambassador, Luigi Amaduzzi: ‘I asked the barmaid for a quickie.’
- However during the first half I had to nip to the loo twice and on each journey I slugged another quickie of Rioja down.
- Just a quickie tonight - I think it's only right and respectful on Australia Day to crack open a can of Fosters and celebrate with our friends on the other side of the world!
- 1.2A brief act of sexual intercourse.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Taking time means that while quickies are fun, really satisfying sex lasts a lot longer than 15 minutes.
- Mary is undeterred; if she can't have sex with him, then she'll just have a quickie, damn it: she goes for his pants and he squeals like a girl - or like I do when Anne asks me if I know how horses eat grass.
- Another magazine article revealed that when women want to have a fling they will pick a tall, dark and handsome type, thinking that guy doesn't want commitment because of this apparent statistic and therefore worth a quickie.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Done or made quickly: his wife cooperated with a quickie divorceMás ejemplos en oraciones
- For a while, the couple appeared to have patched up their marriage, but in September 2001, after 20 years together, a quickie divorce went ahead on the grounds that the marriage had broken down irretrievably.
- The couple finally split in 2003 after being granted a quickie divorce in October on the grounds of the movie star's ‘unreasonable behaviour’ after six years of marriage.
- Are you saying that you're flying to the Dominican Republic for a quickie divorce?
Más definiciones de quickieDefinición de quickie en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional