- 1.1Any compound with the same ring structure as 1,4-benzoquinone.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She said other researchers had shown that these ultrafine particles can carry toxic chemicals such as quinones and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
- Several kinds of compounds are activated under hypoxic conditions: aromatic and aliphatic N-oxides, quinones, nitroaromatics and organo-metallic compounds.
- However, during infection and damage phenols and oxidases, such as peroxidase and tyrosinase, become decompartmentalized and could oxidize phenolic compounds to form antimicrobial quinones.
Más definiciones de quinoneDefinición de quinone en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional