sustantivo (plural quinquennia /-ˈkwenēə/ or quinquenniums)
- A specified period of five years.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two 4th-cent. writers ascribe to the later emperor Trajan the view that Nero surpassed all other principes for a quinquennium, apparently referring to the first five years.
- In 2003 the second Plant Genome Size Workshop set a goal of estimating a further 1% in the next five years, and a similar target is likely for the following quinquennium.
- There was also a new housing programme (as before, concentrating on apartment blocks) which was to contribute 670 million square yards of new floor-space during the quinquennium.
early 17th century: from Latin, from quinque 'five' + annus 'year'.
Más definiciones de quinquenniumDefinición de quinquennium en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional