- A contagious and fatal viral disease of dogs and other mammals that causes madness and convulsions, transmissible through the saliva to humans. Also called hydrophobia.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pasteur went on to discover vaccinations for chicken pox, cholera, diphtheria, anthrax and rabies.
- A range of diseases including rabies and Lyme disease are carried by animals, so you should avoid contact with them.
- There was no report on diphtheria, rabies, tetanus or whooping cough during the study period.
late 16th century: from Latin, from rabere 'rave'.
Más definiciones de rabiesDefinición de rabies en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional