A person who engages in dishonest and fraudulent business dealings.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- She would recount how it was possible to buy anything - from meat, chocolate, cigarettes and the obligatory ‘nylons’ - from the spivs and black market racketeers.
- Investigators and prosecutors must be seen to attack with full force the betrayers of the public trust who are aligned with the gangsters, racketeers and terrorists keeping this country under siege.
- In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Plundering, looting, racketeering and criminal cartels are commonplace in occupied territories.
- It took until 1992 to get enough evidence to put him in jail on multiple counts of racketeering, murder and conspiracy.
- This they did in April, nailing the congressman on 10 counts of bribery, tax evasion and racketeering.
Definición de racketeer en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional