Palabras que riman con radad, add, Allahabad, bad, Baghdad, bedad, begad, cad, Chad, clad, dad, egad, fad, forbade, gad, glad, grad, had, lad, mad, pad, plaid, Riyadh, sad, scad, shad, Strad, tad, trad
- The dose equivalent in rems is numerically equal to the absorbed dose in rads multiplied by the quality factor, which, for most medical radiation, is one.
- The radiation dosage was 5000 rads, similar to what has been used for other domestic species.
- For example, ordinary first responders are instructed not to enter an affected area to save someone's life if they would accumulate a dose of 25 rads of radiation.
Early 20th century: acronym from radiation absorbed dose.
adjetivoinformal , chiefly North American
- The video was all over the internet, too, and was equally rad.
- I feel incredibly lucky to be in such a rad work environment with a most excellent group of people.
- I've skated with a lot of pro skaters and come across lots of rad style, but the best style I've ever witness in my life was this guy, I think his name was Ryan.
1980s: probably an abbreviation of radical.
Entrada del diccionario de Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.