- A speed trap in which police use radar.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A recent radar trap in our area caught someone who was driving at 104 mph in a 60 mile limit.
- An oncoming car flashing its headlights means one of two things only - either ‘After you’ at an intersection, or ‘Watch out, the coppers have a radar trap down the road!’
- I came over the brow of a hill to find six motorbike police leaning on the garden wall and picking off their victims for passing through a radar trap.
Más definiciones de radar trapDefinición de radar trap en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional