- 1The part of a plant embryo that develops into the primary root.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A caryopsis was considered germinated when the radicle pierced the seed coat, approximately 10 h after the start of imbibition.
- Of seeds that produced radicles, epicotyls emerged in 100% of them following 12 wk of cold stratification and subsequent movement to warmer temperatures.
- Each week, the leaves were lifted, and seeds with an emerged radicle were counted as germinated and removed from the flats.
- 1.1 Anatomy A rootlike subdivision of a nerve or vein.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The parasite radicle then thickens to form a vascular connection - a haustorium - between the parasite and the host.
- ( Anatomy )Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Direct injection of fibrocartilage into these vessels during episodes of increased pressure, with retrograde travel into a radicular artery, may explain emboli seen in younger patients.
- Also, Lagrimini et al. have shown that overexpression of an anionic peroxidase in roots results in a significant decrease in radicular system development and in enhanced plant wilting.
- Finally, a neurovascular examination should be performed to rule out referred pain secondary to radicular symptoms or vascular causes.
late 17th century: from Latin radicula, diminutive of radix, radic- 'root'.
Más definiciones de radicleDefinición de radicle en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional