- A technique for determining antibody levels by introducing an antigen labeled with a radioisotope and measuring the subsequent radioactivity of the antibody component.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Basal serum C peptide levels were measured by radioimmunoassay after an overnight fast.
- Plasma folate levels were measured by radioimmunoassay for the quantitative determination of vitamin B 12 and folate in serum.
- To confirm the diagnosis, allergen specific serum IgE was measured by radioimmunoassay according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Más definiciones de radioimmunoassayDefinición de radioimmunoassay en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional