- A political alliance of differing groups, typically one comprising minority peoples and other disadvantaged groups.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fine Gael has already indicated that it would be willing to negotiate a pact with Sinn Fein and that could result in a rainbow coalition involving Fine Gael, Labour, Sinn Fein and two others.
- The rainbow coalition of minorities had now turned against their erstwhile patron.
- What we lack is leadership, not a rainbow coalition.
Más definiciones de rainbow coalitionDefinición de rainbow coalition en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional