A harmless constricting snake that feeds on rats and other small mammals.
- Several genera and species in the family Colubridae: genus Elaphe of America, in particular E. obsoleta, and genera Ptyas and Argyrogena of Asia (also called racer), in particular P. mucosus
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Only last week a boa constrictor and rat snake were found on a golf course near Accrington.
- A climbing snake, such as a rat snake, will hold itself on a stick.
- At the end of the demonstration, the handler comes out of the cage with a rat snake in hand.
Definición de rat snake en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional