- A coefficient of proportionality relating the rate of a chemical reaction at a given temperature to the concentration of reactant (in a unimolecular reaction) or to the product of the concentrations of reactants.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The equilibrium constant for the reaction is equal to the rate constant of the forward reaction divided by the rate constant for the reverse reaction.
- That is, we would need to know the exact concentration of the photoproducts in order to determine the rate constant for autocatalysis.
- The rate constant for the forward reaction is defined as k + 1 and the reverse as k - 1.
Más definiciones de rate constantDefinición de rate constant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional