- Hegel develops his rational ontology of gender within a logic of oppositions.
- But for many people, their faith isn't based around an irrational fervour, and it isn't based around rational logic.
- The ideals of liberty, equality, and fraternity proved inadequate as bases for a fully rational society.
- Unlike the first two, Proviesque rarely displays a logical structure that can be followed by sensible rational people.
- To be honest, I once thought about having another woman, but I did not do it because I was able to be rational, I did not want to take any risks.
- I have a friend, a sensible, rational creature, not outwardly generous, but happy to share a garibaldi if pressed.
- Kant said that the mind is rational, it is endowed with Reason.
- Since men are rational and egoistic, endowed with the right of property, the composition of output should be determined by consumer sovereignty.
- There is implanted in every rational being the capacity to distinguish the true from the false, to weigh the evidence, and to confront the world without illusions.
- The set of rational numbers is denumerable, that is, it has cardinal number d.
- His idea was that every real number r divides the rational numbers into two subsets, namely those greater than r and those less than r.
- Term formalism can perhaps be extended to the integers and rational numbers, but what are the real numbers supposed to be?
- The construction of the reals from the integers proceeds in several stages: first axiomatize the positive integers, then construct negative from positive integers, then rationals from integers, and finally reals from rationals.
- Thus a set that includes the rationals has been put into a systematic one-to-one correspondence with the natural numbers.
- She then extended the function to the negative rationals.
Late Middle English (in the sense 'having the ability to reason'): from Latin rationalis, from ratio(n-) 'reckoning, reason' (see ratio).
Palabras que riman con rationalirrational, national, passional
For editors and proofreaders
División en sílabas: ra·tion·al
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.