- The Prime Minister raved incoherently: ‘I see myself as the big fat spider in the corner of the room.’
- The Pythia would rave and babble incoherently.
- When he succeeded in waking us up, we had been completely incoherent, raving about caves and pigeons and dark unspeakable evil.
- Sure, the lyrics are angry, bitter, raving, mad, obscene, and a 1000 other adjectives, but they don't change my opinion.
- He was then standing in the street ranting and raving and my dad asked him to move out the way, and the guy said he would be back.
- Mr Welling said: ‘The defendant telephoned her and he was abusive, ranting and raving.’
- That said, nearly all the guests I spoke to raved about their excursions, claiming they were the highlight of their holiday.
- Salthouse had the critics raving about their last album ‘Dream by Day’.
- Critics are already raving about the new Channel Four programme ‘Shameless’, which hits the screen tonight.
- Viewers watch aliens rave at a dance party, float off into space while fireworks explode, and witness a fiery kaleidoscope descending from overhead.
- We remember one party near Jerusalem, thousands of people were raving like hell inside an ancient cave.
- Beat it out and we pulse together, it's a wonder we don't rave daily.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- And though his realistic and hard-hitting film has won some rave reviews, Tigmanshu is certainly not resting on his laurels.
- Performing at the Cotton Club, the girls won rave reviews from critics.
- It is listed on the Australian and US stock markets and has won rave reviews for its financial performances.
- I've been into raves and electronic music since the early '90s, and I can tell you that there is no other music scene that can boast this.
- The music at this event had not been as loud as at previous raves.
- There were more performance-enhancing drugs going down than at an all-night rave.
- Rather than defining genres, Skinner explores them, intersecting garage and hip-hop with rave, reggae, and even a twinge of bedsit indie.
- It's got techno, trance, rave, hip hop, and lots of other types of music in the different mixes.
- Music was up beat, perfect for dancing, mixing with techno, rave, electric and pop.
Middle English (in the sense 'show signs of madness'): probably from Old Northern French raver; related obscurely to Middle Low German reven 'be senseless, rave'.
Palabras que riman con ravebehave, brave, Cave, clave, concave, crave, Dave, deprave, engrave, enslave, fave, forgave, gave, grave, knave, lave, Maeve, misbehave, misgave, nave, outbrave, pave, save, shave, shortwave, slave, stave, they've, waive, wave
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.