- Enlist again in the armed forces.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When the war in Korea started two weeks later, I re-enlisted for Infantry OCS and was commissioned.
- After a three-year absence after Vietnam, WO2 Halvorsen re-enlisted and joined Intelligence Corps, retiring from full-time service in 1991.
- Another factor that Army Reserve officials believe is affecting re-enlistments is the tighter window for Army Reserve Soldiers to decide to re-enlist.
Más definiciones de re-enlistDefinición de re-enlist en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional