Definición de reacquaint en inglés:
Make (someone) acquainted or familiar with someone or something again: he wants to reacquaint himself with the public
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For reacquainting me with that pleasure, I want to thank everyone who pushed for deregulation, privatization and free trade in electricity.
- Indeed, this project to build a new youth centre has helped reacquaint me with some tremendous characters from my past.
- Unfortunately, this would reacquaint us with the 19th century.
- Example sentences
- It will be a reacquaintance of sorts between Calderwood and the new Celtic management team.
- He still feels fine but there will be a price to pay for his reacquaintance with bad habits.
- I think what's happening is a widespread reacquaintance with reality - the reciprocal of disillusionment.
Definición de reacquaint en:
- Inglés británico e internacional dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan