Make (someone) acquainted or familiar with someone or something again: he wants to reacquaint himself with the public
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For reacquainting me with that pleasure, I want to thank everyone who pushed for deregulation, privatization and free trade in electricity.
- Indeed, this project to build a new youth centre has helped reacquaint me with some tremendous characters from my past.
- Unfortunately, this would reacquaint us with the 19th century.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It will be a reacquaintance of sorts between Calderwood and the new Celtic management team.
- He still feels fine but there will be a price to pay for his reacquaintance with bad habits.
- I think what's happening is a widespread reacquaintance with reality - the reciprocal of disillusionment.
Definición de reacquaint en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional