- A substance that takes part in and undergoes change during a reaction.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If some of the components of this system chemically react with each other then the inert substance dispersing the reactants is the inert solvent.
- When bonds are broken in a chemical reaction, the reactants involved are colliding with enough kinetic energy to break the atoms apart.
- The change in heat content of the products relative to the reactants in a chemical reaction is known as the change in enthalpy.
Más definiciones de reactantDefinición de reactant en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional