(also ready cash)
- Money in the form of cash that is immediately available.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its main selling point is that ready cash is lent at the much cheaper rates than apply to mortgages.
- Another worry is that while retail investors often lack ready cash of their own, many lenders seem all too willing to bankroll them through both personal and margin loans.
- In cash terms, however, maize production was a net drain on ready money: cash payments exceeded the value of sales by $132.
Más definiciones de ready moneyDefinición de ready money en:
- el diccionario Inglés británico e internacional