Definición de rearm en inglés:
1Provide with a new supply of weapons: his plan to rearm Germany
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Within minutes, the soldiers had rearmed themselves with weapons and ammunition.
- After ready rounds are fired, crewman will need to rearm the launcher.
- The RF Armed Forces and other troops should be fully rearmed by 2020-2025.
1.1 [no object] Acquire or build up a new supply of weapons.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- He also questions why the South Koreans and Americans gave the enemy safe areas to rearm and regroup.
- During the relative peace following the Korean conflict, America rearmed for the Cold War.
- After the German victories of 1940, America slowly began to rearm and to supply assistance to Britain.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The increase in the number of snipers to 18 per infantry battalion did not reflect the growing role of snipers as much as it reflected the rearmament of the Red Army.
- Germany's original concept of the war had been a series of blitzkriegs, so rearmament had taken place rather in width than in depth; more extensive preparations for war had not been thought necessary.
- The first chapter looks at the military aspects of the defeat: French military doctrine, rearmament, the strategy of the High Command, the conduct of the military operations.
Definición de rearm en:
- Diccionario Inglés británico e internacional
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán