- If you are on a low income you may be able to claim a rebate on your rent and council tax.
- Tax rebates for dividends and capital gains will help reduce the cost of equity for companies in the knowledge sector.
- The difficulty will be that such a tax would be seen as yet another attack on the middle class, who could also face cuts to their pension contribution tax rebates and higher university tuition fees.
- The industry over builds and offers incentives - discounts and rebates - thereby losing money on each car that never should have built in the first place.
- I guess they must have great ways to make the money back from the rebate of all goods their customers buy in Hong Kong.
- Best of all, when you buy a cell phone from us and transfer your number, you will still qualify for all of our great rebates and discounts.
- Presumably the policy contains provision for rebating the premium, if the matter does not go to trial?
- This will be achieved by rebating Underwriters' contribution to costs.
- A North Dakota Senator has sponsored a bill that would tax profits when oil is above $40 a barrel and rebate the money to taxpayers.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- You gave us an example of a case where you would need it: distribution of a rebatable dividend which was less than the combined total of those profits.
- The following year, though shares are sold, for $107 million, and the gains are distributed by way of rebatable dividend.
- It was creating a dividend for itself, which would be assessable but rebatable, and it would have a loss because it was a trader in shares.
Late Middle English (as a verb in the sense 'diminish (a sum or amount)'): from Anglo-Norman French rebatre 'beat back', also 'deduct'.
Palabras que riman con rebatejailbait • whitebait • probate
Late 17th century: alteration of rabbet.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.